Landing Page Builder Tools can highly impact the results of your digital marketing strategy. Besides getting more leads, sales, and customers, using the right Landing Page Builder saves time, involves no coding, and is less hassle. The benefits of using the most suitable Landing Page Builder Tools are thus extensive. So if you want to improve and optimize your Digital Marketing efforts, you better start using the right Landing Page Builder Tools.
The only problem is that there are a lot of Landing Page Builder Tools out there, and they are all screaming for your attention. It is estimated that there are more than 440 million blogs worldwide, and about 2 million blog posts are written every day. Luckily, not all of them write about Landing Page Builder Tools, but you get the idea, right?
So which Landing Page Builder Tools are successful in providing the tools and features you need, and how can you find them? You can do a google search and search for the Best Landing Page Builder Tools, but then you get hundreds of “Best of Lists” in front of you, so that doesn’t help a lot either unless you want to spend a full day going through all those lists. Well, that is exactly what we did! We searched for 50 “Best of Lists” highlighting the most recommended Landing Page Builder Tools, then we selected and combined the 25 most valuable “Best of Lists” and earmarked and ranked what Landing Page Builder Tools keep up appearing on most of those recently published lists. From a total of 109, Landing Page Builder Tools compared, reviewed, and ranked, here is the Top 20 of Most Recommended Landing Page Builder Tools around that appear on most of the “Best of Lists”.
Top 20 of Best Landing Page Builder Tools
#1. Unbounce / Twitter
Listed 22 out of 25 times. Unbounce started in 2009 when “landing pages” were little more than a buzzword. Today we’re the world’s leading landing page platform with a workplace of over 195 people. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing tech companies with offices in both Vancouver and Berlin, Unbounce has powered over 1 Billion conversions to date and serves more than 15,000 customers worldwide.
#2. Instapage / Twitter
Listed 20 out of 25 times. Unlike other single product solutions on the market, Instapage includes six products and hundreds of features built specifically for helping you increase your advertising conversion rates. It enables users to build personalized, mobile-responsive, and conversion-optimized post-click landing pages in minutes—without a developer.
#3. Leadpages / Twitter
Listed 21 out of 25 times. Leadpages is a digital lead generation platform that enables entrepreneurs and marketers to easily publish web pages, confidently generate leads, and consistently transform clicks into customers. From landing pages to Facebook ads, Leadpages helps you get in the business and stay in business online.
#4. Hubspot Marketing Hub / Twitter
Listed 12 out of 25 times. Hubspot helps marketers launch landing pages that look perfect across devices, add forms optimized for completion in one click, and automatically change content based on who’s viewing your page.
#5. GetResponse / Twitter
Listed 12 out of 25 times. GetResponse is a comprehensive marketing software platform that helps users create content, boost sales, and increase traffic to their business online. Integrated email marketing, autoresponders, and landing pages let them automate essential tasks and launch effective marketing campaigns. Advanced analytics make it easy to track conversions, leads, and ROI, and learn what customers want.
#6. Landingi / Twitter
Listed 18 out of 25 times. Landingi makes it easy to create high-converting landing pages without coding skills. With over 100 fully customizable templates users can create landing pages in minutes, optimize them with A/B testing and integrate their landing pages with marketing stack to make lead generation process more effective. Their time-saving solution let thousand of marketers focus on planning marketing campaigns rather than waiting for new landing page.
#7. Wishpond / Twitter
Listed 15 out of 25 times. Wishpond makes it easy to create landing pages, forms, website popups, contests & promotions, and email automation campaigns. It helps users build, publish & A/B test landing pages in minutes. They can choose from tons of templates that all work on Facebook, WordPress, as well as run contests & promotions on Facebook, Twitter, websites & mobile.
#8. ClickFunnels / Twitter
Listed 7 out of 25 times. ClickFunnels was created so that entrepreneurs who aren’t programmers and who don’t know how to code, can easily build beautiful pages inside of a sales funnel, to grow company online. The tool makes it easy for users to guide visitors step-by-step through the entire sales process, or point customers straight to the one product or service they need most to help solve their problem.
#9. Lander / Twitter
Listed 9 out of 25 times. Lander App is a powerful online tool that helps marketers create beautiful high-conversion landing pages in only seconds. On Lander, they can find high-conversion templates, and it provides a powerful yet simple multivariate testing tool to keep improving page’s conversion rate. Also, it is possible to create landing pages that connect to everyone and everything: Social Networks, CRM, and more.
#10. Wix / Twitter
Listed 6 out of 25 times. Wix is a leading global software platform for small businesses to operate online with millions of registered users in 190 countries. Wix was founded on the belief that the Internet should be accessible to everyone to develop, create, and contribute. Through free and premium subscriptions, Wix’s powerful technology empowers millions of businesses, organizations, professionals, and individuals to take their businesses, brands, and workflow online.
#11. Mailchimp / Twitter
Listed 8 out of 25 times. With Mailchimp, it takes just a few minutes to design beautiful landing pages that make people want to join the target audience or buy products. Users can start with a custom domain and get their business online now. Templates make it possible to accept online payments, highlight products, offer a free download, or hold a contest.
#12. Launchrock / Twitter
Listed 8 out of 25 times. Launchrock’s popular “pre-launch platform” helps startups find early adopters for their product, even before it’s ready to launch! Launchrock’s custom page builder comes with all the built in-tools they need to get the landing page up and running quickly. No coding experience necessary.
#13. Ucraft / Twitter
Listed 8 out of 25 times. Ucraft is an easy-to-use website builder that makes it possible for everyone to create a stunning site for their personal brands. Get your business in front of a large audience, present your work, set up an online store or just play around with new ideas. Ucraft provides everything users need to build a top-notch website!
#14. ShortStack / Twitter
Listed 8 out of 25 times. ShortStack is the most customizable all-in-one contesting software with all the tools users need for online marketing success. They can use ShortStack to create landing page contests; sweepstakes and quizzes; run hashtag and comment to enter social media contests; and send emails. The SortStack’s powerful styling and customization features allow them to use their own branding and control where to publish landing pages.
#15. Elementor / Twitter
Listed 6 out of 25 times. Elementor is the leading website builder platform for professionals on WordPress. Elementor serves web professionals including developers, designers, and marketers and boasts a new website created every 10 seconds on its platform. Elementor is an open-source, GPLv3 licensed platform offering its platform both as free and premium.
#16. Systeme.io / Twitter
Listed 3 out of 25 times. Systeme.io is an all-in-one solution to build sales funnels, webinars & memberships, run affiliate programs, send unlimited emails & sell physical products for an online business easy & accessible.
#17. Pagewiz / Twitter
Listed 3 out of 25 times. Pagewiz is the do-it-yourself landing page generator that lets marketers create, publish, and split-test landing pages on the fly. Using top-of-the-line technology, the wizard style interface rolls out landing pages as quickly and easily as a PowerPoint presentation. This frees marketing professionals and small business owners from the lengthy design and IT development process typically required to launch a successful landing page campaign
#18. ConvertKit / Twitter
Listed 3 out of 25 times. ConvertKit is email marketing software for online creators – the authors, makers, podcasters, photographers, YouTubers, teachers, artists, and other creators. Their landing page builder is designed by world-class pros, their fully customizable templates are made to catch eyes and grow email lists. Users can have a beautiful landing page without knowing any code, but there are custom CSS as an option.
#19. SendinBlue / Twitter
Listed 3 out of 25 times. SendinBlue enables users to create landing pages that look amazing and match their brand without needing any coding skills. They can start from one of dozens of pre-made landing page templates or build from scratch using the drag & drop landing page builder!
#20. Divi Theme / Twitter
Listed 3 out of 25 times. Divi is more than just a WordPress theme, it’s a completely new website building platform that replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a vastly superior visual editor. It can be enjoyed by design professionals and newcomers alike, giving you the power to create spectacular designs with surprising ease and efficiency.
Best Digital Marketing Blogs
Blogs about Digital Marketing are an ideal source for staying up to date on the latest developments and learn new insights about all sorts of marketing topics. A good marketing blog offers in-depth analyses, how to guides, industry trends, handy statistics insights, strategy papers, the best tools for the marketing professional, and much more.
Therefore, these Digital Marketing Blogs might also interest you as we did another research for Blogs about Digital Marketing Blogs in the same way as we did for Landing Page Builder Tools. These Top 20 of Best Digital Marketing Blogs keep appearing on all lists of Best Digital Marketing Blogs to follow, and here are the top 5:
- Content Marketing Institute / Twitter
- HubSpot / Twitter
- The Moz Blog / Twitter
- Buffer Blog / Twitter
- Neil Patel Blog / Twitter
Personally, we find the Ahref’s Blog also very useful and we certainly recommend following them.
Best Digital Marketing Books
for Further Learning
Books about Digital Marketing offer another great way of learning more in-depth aspects of Digital Marketing and at a much lower price than taking, for example, a specialist Digital Marketing Course. By reading a book, you consume a huge amount of research in a relatively short amount of time, and it is one of the best ways to improve your Digital Marketing knowledge and skills. Here are some very popular Digital Marketing Books that are considered as one of the best ones to read for further improving your Digital Marketing skills:
- Digital Marketing for Dummies | by Ryan Deiss and Russ Hennesberry
- The 22 Immutable Laws Of Marketing | by Al Ries and Jack Trout
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World | by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers into Friends and Friends into Customers | by Seth Godin
- Top of Mind: Use Content to Unleash Your Influence and Engage Those Who Matter To You | by John Hall
Best Analytics Tools
Without Web Analytics you have no idea what works and what doesn’t. So if you want to improve and optimize your Digital Marketing efforts you better start measuring all sorts of metrics on your website. Therefore, these Analytics Tools might also interest you as we did another research for Web Analytics Tools in the same way as we did for Landing Page Builder Tools. These Top 20 of Best Web Analytics Tools keep appearing on all lists of Best Web Analytics Tools to use, and here are the top 5:
- Google Analytics / Twitter
- Clicky / Twitter
- Kissmetrics / Twitter
- Crazy Egg / Twitter
- Adobe Analytics / Twitter
How we Established the Final
Top 20 of Best Landing Page Builder Tools
- We made a list of 50 posts that were recently published about “Best Landing Page Builder Tools” to use.
- From this list of 50 posts, we selected the top 20 that seem most valuable to our readers and users.
- We combined the 25 lists of “Best Landing Page Builder Tools” and earmarked all individual tools that were on those lists.
- When a tool was ranked as number 1, it got 1 point, and when it was ranked 2nd, it got 2 points, etc.
- When no particular ranking was applied to a certain list, then each listed tool got the same points.
- To be included in the final list a tool should be listed for a minimal number of times.
- More weight was assigned to tools that were explicitly listed more times than other tools.
- All lists were summed up, and the Landing Page Builder Tool with the lowest number was ranked 1, 2, 3, etc.
- This resulted in the final “Top 20 of Best Landing Page Builder Tools” that have been recommended most times by all types of Digital Marketing Experts.
Sources Used for
Best Landing Page Builder Tools
The 25 “Best of Lists” used for researching what the Best Landing Page Builder Tools:
- The 11 Best Landing Page Builder Software Tools
- 4 Best Landing Page Creation Tools that Save You Hours
- The 17 Best Landing Page Software Tools for Marketers (2020)
- 21 Best Landing Page Builders in 2020
- The 12 Best Landing Page Builder Softwares for 2020
- 13 Best Landing Page Builders to Get You More Leads (2020)
- 14 Best Landing Page Tools
- Best Landing Page Builder: Top Tools Comparison Guide
- The 9 best landing page builders to make one-page websites in 2020
- 11 Best Landing Page Builder Tools For Serious Marketers
- 10 Best (REALLY) Free Landing Page Builders in 2020
- The 20 Best Landing Page Builder Software Tools
- 15 Best Landing Page Builder Software for 2020
- The Best Landing Page Builders in 2019
- 10 Free Landing Page Creators to Grow Your Online Business
- 7 Landing Page Tools to Save Your Conversion Rates
- Best Landing Page Builders
- The Best 14 Landing Page Builders for Any Business
- The 9 Best Landing Page Builder Software Tools Compared
- The 10 Best Landing Page Builder Software In 2020
- 7 Best Landing Page Builders to Increase Conversions (2020)
- Best Landing Page Builders: Top 7 Picks
- The Best Landing Page Creation Tools of 2017
- Conversion Rate Optimization Blog
- Landing Page Software
Via our two platforms, you can find jobs, professional services providers, and more in the professional services sector.
- Search for Jobs, Professional Services, and more in the Professional Services industry.
- Fine-tune your search to fulfill your needs and directly contact each other.
- Get more relevant results due to a 100% Professional Services focus.
- Search for jobs in the Professional Services sector only.
- Browse by Professional Services industry, firm, country, city, salary, and more.
- Find your dream job now!